Tuesday, December 30, 2008

FELIZ AÑO NUEVO from Ecuador!

Which means (for the ones who don't know): Happy New Year!
I am having a fabulous time in my home time Cuenca. :)

Been running a few times and man, it's a lot harder here (at about 9,000 feet sea-level). My nephew became my running partner. We did a litle 4.5 mile race and he kicked my arse....lol
He trains track and field and he has a lot of potential.
We're doing a 10K race tomorrow morning and I bet he'll place in his age group.

I just wanna take this opportunity to wish you all a fantastic 2009 and best luck training and racing!

PC

3 comments:

Sam said...

Glad you're having a great time back home.
Happy New Years to you and your family. :)

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Happy New Year! Here's to 2009!!!

Anonymous said...

e cig, e cig, e cigarette, e cigarette, electronic cigarettes, electronic cigarette