Thursday, March 6, 2008

Brick

So yesterday I did weight training (triceps and chest) during my lunch hour and at night I ran 6.2 on the treadmill at the gym, not too bad. The compression sleeves have helped a ton with the shin-splints, thank God!

Today I did 1 hour spinning class and right after that I got on the treadmill and ran 3 miles. Initially I was going to either swim or do weight training (shoulders and back) but at the last minute I changed my mind. I'm glad I did, it felt like a really good work out. I am going to incorporate a brick work out every other week and see how that goes.

So...... I am getting a tri bike after all. Let me tell ya, I have the best wife everrrr! :) I'll give more details on the bike soon.... stay tuned!

Can't believe tomorrow is Friday already, sweet! The weekend should be an easy one. Sunday is my wife's birthday; I think we're going somewhere for lunch. She'll decide where, it's her day.

OMG get this, today I went to register my 5 yr old in Kindergarten!! My baby.... wow... can't believe it. I'm excited for her though, she's looking forward to it. It'll be good for her. It's just kind of weird... in a good way weird.

Later!

PC

3 comments:

tracie said...

waaaiiitttt just a minute, it is your wife's bday this weekend and you're getting a tribike????? i hope you got her something good :P

davegibb said...

Tri Bike???????I was excited about my used trainer and you're getting a new tri bike? Don't bother going to my blog because it doesn't have new bike news. BTW I'd have to argue about the best wife ever tag.

Mnowac said...

Oooo kindergarten. She's going to be a big girl! Have fun with that :) That's awesoem about the tri bike. If you haven't decided on a model yet, Triathlete magazine has their bike issue out this month.