Monday, March 3, 2008

Weather...

Yup, I know... haven't been written.... I've been a bit lazy and busy... busy actually! :)

So last week I ran Thursday, Friday and on Saturday I did my long run (14 miles) on a great sunny in the 60s day - for a change. In the afternoon my wife and I went for a 3.1 run in preparation for her 5K race on 03/30, she did great!
Sunday I took my bike out for the first time this year. Did a 17 miler around the area and man, it was WIN-DY! Still felt great to be out there; even though it was really windy the temperature was in the mid 70s.... you can't beat that. You should have seen all the people out: walkers, runners, bikers... everybody enjoying the nice weather.... but not for long...

Here comes the 'funny' thing. After a great mid 70s day yesterday, today the temperature drops down about 40 degrees! I mean, in a matter of hours... and now we have a winter storm warning. We're getting snow over night and we might have up to 10 inches of snow! Crap!!!

So back to indoor working out (at least for me) Today it was 1 hour spinning class... why would the weather be such a teaser??
I am fed up with this.... so, so ready for warm, or at least less cold weather.
I know I talk a lot about the weather but with all this drastic changes and all, wouldn't you too? oh well... enough of that.

I had a good time reading other bloggers’ 7 random/weird facts. I thought it was a cool way to find out more about them... thank you guys for playing!

Have a great week!

PC

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Hi there!

I too am so so so so so sick of the constant weather changes. I wish it would just make up its mind!

Have a great Wednesday :)