Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ironman Cancun 70.3


Ok, it's official. Today I registered: Ironman Cancun 70.3 - September 21st '08.




Should be nice... arriving to Cancun on Fri the 19th, racing on Sun the 21st and taking the following week to hang out at the beach, enjoy the sun, drink a Negra Modelo or two... and simply have a great time there.


Haven't even done my first HIM (Kansas 70.3 on June 15... crap, almost a month away) and I already go and register for another HIM... I know... crazy!

It's just so addictive!!! Gotta love it.


El Adicto :)

2 comments:

davegibb said...

Great to hear man, I've not fallen off the planet, it's just with the nice weather and riding, I just get negligent with staying up to date. How's the bike? Great job on the tri and we'll have to figure out how to hook up down south.

Dave

Alysha said...

Signed up for a race and a vacation -- it seems like a good balance of competition and relaxation. Enjoy it! Also, make sure to tell us all about Belgium; I'm planning to go sometime next year.