Monday, February 11, 2008

New Job

Happy Monday!

So I got a new job.... same company, different position. I'm pretty excited about it. Been in my current job for about 5 - 6 yrs, so I needed a change, was ready for a new challenge. Starting a week from today I'll have a new job, yeah!!

Today after work I went to the gym and did spinning class for an hour and after that I swam 2,000 meters (1.2 miles) non-stop, which felt great. For my Ironman 70.3 race in June the swim leg is 1,900 meters swim. My goal is to do it in 30 min or less if I can.... Today I swam the 2K in 37 min 11 sec. I think I might be able to pull 30 on race day... hopefully.

Went home and saw my wife and the girls going to the gym, she is actually training for her first 5K race on March 31. I'll run with her and the girls, I got a double jogging stroller and take the girls every once in a while, they love when we go for runs. I've only raced once with them and we had a blast. The race had a stroller division and we took 2nd place. :)

Anyway, came home made dinner waited for the familia and ate a ton... my bed is calling me.
Chau,
P

No comments: